Sunday, January 20, 2008

phone pics

if you know anything about me it might be that i am absolutley crazy about taking pictures with my cell phone. i take pictures of everything. and i love love love receiving picture messages. well...my phone always breaks and i have to obsessively get my pictures off of them because i am attached to every single one and ive lost HUNDREDS because of relplacements. breaks my heart. so that is what is happening to me right now. here are some text related pictures i have saved before i have to get my shit replaced again.

i will be making phone picture updates regularly. of everything.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

erica said...

haha i love them all but the one about your sister and you being shoplifters is the best. cause its abviosly about you guys. i wish i had a camera phone so i could show you all the crazy shit i find here in chicago!